Thur - Mon: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tue & Wed: Closed
Pay at the Pump Fuel
Self Service Only
Every Day: 9 AM - 5 PM
Ship Store Hours
Thursday - Monday: 9AM - 5PM
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Lake Hartwell Boat Rentals
As part of our commitment to keeping enjoyment of Lake Hartwell affordable, Clemson Marina has put together a fleet of modern, well maintained watercraft for rent at great prices. Whether you want to fish, meander about soaking up the sun, or hit the lake for a day of skiing and tubing, we have the boat for you.
To rent a boat from Clemson Marina, you must be at least 25 years old and present a valid driver's license upon arrival. We reserve the right to refuse to rent to anyone for any reason.
Please use our online booking system to complete your rental process. (Click the Pricing/Book Now button when you're ready to book a rental boat.)
- Register – Your e-mail address will be your log-in and choose a password. This will allow you to book rentals without re-entering your information
- Choose Departure and Return Date
- Uncheck the Same Day Box if you want more than a full-day rental
- You can also filter your search by any of the fields listed
- Click the blue Damage Waiver ($49.00) to get an explanation of the waiver coverage. This is not insurance and is optional.
- Click the Checkout Button
- Read Reservation Policies – Click the accepted reservation policies
- Book and Pay Now
- Receive Confirmation E-mail
"... I wanted to make sure that others know how fabulous our experience was yesterday, June 3... we looked into other marinas nearby but felt that Clemson Marina had the best prices. I called and talked with Emily who booked our boat for us. That experience was all great. ...when we arrived at the Marina right at 9am Sunday morning... We had no idea there would be people there to help us. We hardly had to lift a finger! ... The boat was amazing. It was clean, new, just perfect! ... Then, when we docked to return the boat, the welcome back was just as great... there is one heck of a business being run there at Clemson Marina! Can't wait to go back!"
A. and R. Brooke
A. and R. Brooke